Saturday 28 November 2015

Shabby Chic winners

post signature

Welcome Magnolia friends to our winners post, and thank you to everyone who entered our
 'Shabby Chic' challenge! So many beautiful entries, I couldn't possibly have chosen our winner on my own! Random.org decided the winner of this gorgeous prize.....
is.........#12 - Nixe-Moni
with this truly beautiful creation!
 
 
Congratulations Nixe-Moni! Grab your winners badge for your wonderful blog, and please contact me, Nicola, at this address simplymagnoliais@gmail.com, within one week, so I can arrange for you to receive your prize!
 
Next is our DT Top 3.......
 
#7 - Kiki
 
 
#10 - Shuly
 
 
#22 - Cindy
 
 
Stunning work ladies, very well deserved! Please take our Top 3 badge for your awesome blogs and hope to see you all back here again tomorrow for more fun and a brand new challenge!
 
Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. oh! my card in your top 3! woaw!!! what a wonderful surprise! thank you so much for the priviledge, and well done to other winners too !
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! my card in your top 3! woaw!!! what a wonderful surprise! thank you so much for the priviledge, and well done to other winners too !
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, thank you :D I feel honored! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking my card as your winner of the last challenge :) Congrats to the lovely Top 3 ladies.
    xo Nixe-Moni
    @Nicola, I already sent you an Email on Sunday ...

    ReplyDelete