Sunday 11 January 2015

Anything Goes Winners!

post signature

Happy New Year Magnolia fans!
We hope everyone had a relaxing Christmas break, and wish all of our followers a peaceful and prosperous 2015!
Thank you sooooo much for all your magnificent entries, it's always fantastic to see so many of you playing along with us :)

We have three lucky winners to find to kickstart this wonderful new year,
Random.org has been working overtime to find the winners and they are......
xxxxxx
xxx
xx
x
winner of The Rubber Buggy prize is -
 #61 Shuly
with this beautiful card!


winner of The Ribbon Girl prize is - 
#72 Dewi
with her gorgeous winter card!


and winner of the Stamp and Create prize is - 
with this adorable creation!


Congratulations ladies! Please contact me, Nicola, using the Simply Magnolia email in the sidebar so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes, and don't forget our badge for your wonderful blogs!

Next, our DT Top 3....

#13 - Tina


#36 - Jane


#63 - Chantal


Congratulations ladies!
Grab our badge for your gorgeous blogs!
We will be back tomorrow evening with our first challenge of 2015!

Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for choosing my creation in the Top 3 for the challenge. Congratulations to everyone & wishing you a very Magnolia New Year love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you so much for picking my card for the Top3 ladies!!!
    Congrats to all the other ladies too!
    Tina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card as one of the winner. Have sent email..
    Dewi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG wowwwwww thank you so much for choosing me in your top 3! I am honored! Also my congrats to all the other winners! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god oh my god!! i can't believe it! oh my card in the winners' list!! oh woaw!! you have no idea how happy i am!! i know it's random but thank you anyway!! big cheers to the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thrilled to have put a smile on your faces ladies, it's what it's all about for me and I feel honoured to be in a position to do that running the Simply Magnolia challenge blog xxx

    ReplyDelete